Dr. Tinari is trained in providing comprehensive primary eye care services including:
- Routine dilated exams that screen not only for sight threatening issues but also systemic problems such as diabetes, high blood pressure, autoimmune disorders, and neurological disorders.
- Dr. Tinari refines your prescription using new and exciting digital technology.
- Diabetic eye exams
- Dry Eye evaluation and treatment
- Evaluation and management of macular degeneration and glaucoma
- Management of corneal ectasia/keratoconus
- Interested in LASIK? Dr. Tinari can evaluate and let you know if you’re a candidate! She has worked alongside corneal specialists throughout her career and will perform post op evaluations after your procedure.
- Evaluation and management of cataracts – Dr. Tinari will manage your post op care after cataract surgery.
- Binocular vision screenings for children and treatment/management of strabismic and refractive amblyopia
- Emergency eye care services
A thorough eye exam should be performed yearly in order to preserve your precious eyesight. Even if you are 20/20, it’s important to check you ocular health especially if you have a family history of eye disease such as glaucoma, keratoconus, or macular degeneration. An eye exam is more than just checking to see if you need glasses or contacts! The eye is the only organ in the body in which we can directly observe the state of your blood vessels which can lead to early detection of issues such as hypertension, high cholesterol, and heart disease.Dr. Giulia Tinari
Call Sorella Optique and Eyecare at 484-318-8369 today to schedule your eye exam, we look forward to meeting you!